All nitrile rubber mat gives excellent comfort and traction in demanding industrial and commercial environments. Grease and oil proof, with excellent resistance to chemicals and suitable for welding, this mat is ideal for kitchens, manufacturing and automotive environments.
The flow through design allows liquids and debris to fall through the mat away from the standing surface. The cushioning gives excellent anti-fatigue comfort and the tread surface gives sure footed traction (tested to DIN 51130) even in wet, oily or greasy environments.
The mat is anti-microbial treated which lasts the lifetime of the mat and cannot be washed out. Bacteria and odours will not form on the mat. Machine washable, the mat can also be folded and washed in a commercial dishwasher.
Features & Benefits:
- Closed cell Nitrile rubber cushion gives excellent anti fatigue benefits
- Profiled surface gives good traction in wet and greasy areas
- Drainage holes allow liquids and debris to flow away from the standing surface
- Anti-Microbial additive combats bacteria on the mat to prevent odours and lasts for the lifetime of the mat
- Grease and oil proof, resistant to chemicals
- Welding safe and static dissipative to prevent static shocks and sensitive equipment
- Lightweight and flexible. Can be folded up for simple cleaning or storage
- Available without holes for a non-draining surface – see our Comfort Scrape listing
How does this mat improve health and safety?
- Provides a non-slip surface in wet and greasy areas
- Debris and liquids fall away from the standing surface to reduce slip hazard
- Reduces worker fatigue and provides comfort, in particular against cold, hard concrete floors.
- Encourages subtle movements of the joints to stimulate blood flow around the body.
- Reduced fatigue = fewer injuries = fewer sick days
- Bevelled borders to reduce trip hazard
- Anti -Microbial additive inhibits the growth of bacteria and odours throughout the mat lifetime
Cushion Flow is recommended for:
- Food processing
- Swarf areas
- Health care
- Industrial applications
Material: 100% Nitrile Rubber
Pattern: Cross Treads with Flow-through Holes
Mat height: 9mm
Hole size: 12.5mm
Size variation: +/-2%
Operating temperature: -30°C to +90°C
Slip certification: DIN 51130 – R11