Remedy Anti-Fatigue mats and rolls give excellent fatigue relief in dry areas with lots of movement of people along production lines or workstations. Dual layered for durability and added comfort. The mats can be cut to any length and the edges will be bevelled on all sides for additional safety benefits.
A choice of 3 colours, black, green and blue. Available in fixed sizes to cover workstations or in cut-length rolls to cover long runs in various widths.
Made of 12.5mm depth open-cell PVC foam, the mats are very hard wearing and offer a very good level of support and comfort to help reduce fatigue and insulate against cold floors.
Suitable for indoor dry areas only, with very little or no grease, oil or chemical spillages.
To order custom lengths, enter the length in centimetres you require into the ‘Enter Measurement here’ box. The price will automatically calculate.
E.g. For a 7m length of the 90cm width roll, choose ‘Custom Length: 90cm x Linear Centimetre’ and enter Quantity 700 into the measurement box.
NB: There is a minimum order length of 100cm. Longer lengths cost less/m2 as shown in the Measurement Price Bands displayed.
- Dual layered 100% PVC foam anti fatigue matting for use in dry industrial applications
- Fixed size options or cut to size in fixed widths, so can be used for long runs and bespoke length requirements
- Bevelled edges on all sides for safety
- Tough textured surface, suitable for areas with lots of people movement and turning
- Cloth pattern for traction
- Colour options available for visibility and area demarcation
How does this mat improve health and safety?
- Reduces worker fatigue and provides comfort, in particular against cold, hard concrete floors
- Encourages subtle movements of the joints to stimulate blood flow around the body
- Reduced fatigue = fewer injuries = fewer sick days
- Bevelled, yellow awareness borders to reduce trip hazard
- Lightweight mat reduces lifting injury risk
- Commercial & Industrial applications
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Picking & packing
- Production / assembly lines
- Work stations
- Behind tills
- Behind reception / customer service desks
- Domestic use
Colours: Black, Blue and Green
Material: Open Cell PVC (Foam)
Mat Height: 12.5mm
Roll Length: 18.3m
Temperature Resistance: 0°C to +60°C
Surface Pattern: Textured Pebble
Fire Tested To: BS EN 13501-1 Class Dfl – s1